Trading Information on US Stocks and Bonds
Customers can manage their U.S. stock accounts in the Blackwell Alstra X management platform such as subscribing to market data, changing account passwords etc.
- By phone to your Account Executive/Customer Service Representative.
- By phone to the trading hotline: (852) 2153-9138 (for U.S. Stocks & Bonds)
- Download Blackwell Alstra X and enter the order in the Order Entry window.
- If orders are placed by phone, your Account Executive/Customer Services Representative will inform you about the trade status by phone (or by other forms of communication mentioned in the agreement).
- If you use Blackwell Alstra X to enter an order, the customer can view the transaction status in the Order tab of the Activity window.
Settlement day is the second working day after the trade day (T+2).
- U.S. stock trading hours are 9:30 pm - 4:00 am (daylight saving time) / 10:30 pm - 5:00 am (winter time) GMT-5.
- The settlement currency is in U.S. dollars when trading U.S. stocks.
- Blackwell Global does not have U.S. stock bond short selling service and physical storage service.
- The minimum number of shares traded in U.S. stocks is 1 share.
- A daily statement will be issued to you whenever there are trading activities, fund movements, and other activities booked in your account. It will be sent to you by post on the next business day after the trade day.
- A monthly statement is the summary of trading activities, fund movements, and other activities in your account of a particular month. This will be sent to you by post in the first week of the following month.
- Daily and monthly statements will be sent to your email account or posted to your mailing address.