Trading Information on US Stocks and Bonds
- By phone to your Account Executive/Customer Service Representative.
- By phone to the trading hotline: (852) 2153-9138 (for U.S. Stocks & Bonds)
- If orders are placed by phone, your Account Executive/Customer Services Representative will inform you about the trade status by phone (or by other forms of communication mentioned in the agreement).
Settlement day is the second working day after the trade day (T+2).
- U.S. stock trading hours are 9:30 pm - 4:00 am (daylight saving time) / 10:30 pm - 5:00 am (winter time) GMT-5.
- The settlement currency is in U.S. dollars when trading U.S. stocks.
- Blackwell Global does not have U.S. stock bond short selling service and physical storage service.
- The minimum number of shares traded in U.S. stocks is 1 share.